Anyone can nominate or self-nominate someone for an award, as long as the nominee meets the criteria for the award. Nominations may be filled out online by clicking on the link below and then navigating to the award for consideration. Online nominations forms must be submitted by 5:00 pm, Thursday, January 31, 2019.
The nominee must agree, in writing, to become a candidate for an award.
The Awards Committee meets to review all qualified nominees and makes its recommendations to the NYSAE Board of Directors.
Announcements will be made on Friday, March 1, 2019.
All Awards will be presented at the Synergy Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
How To Nominate
- Visit the Awards Description page and select the award for which you want to nominate someone (or yourself). Be sure to review the criteria for each award. Many Awards are open to members AND non-members.
- Nominate only one person for each award. Self-nominations are encouraged.
- Note that members of the NYSAE Board and Awards Committee are not eligible for Synergy Awards.
- Deadline for all nominations is Thursday, January 31, 2019.
- Anonymous submissions are not accepted.